Website Standard Contracts
The following stipulates the standard conditions of contract for web development work between IAZ Resources Corporation and Clients.
Revision Dated : 15 June 2016
- Once project fee is paid in full to IAZ Resources Corporation Sdn Bhd (herein referrred to as IAZ ) any elements of text, graphics, photos, contents, trademarks, or other artwork furnished to Client for inclusion in website are owned by Client.
- IAZ assumes Client has permission from the rightful owner to use any images or design elements that are provided by Client for inclusion in the app/website, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend IAZ from any claim or suit arising from the use of such elements.
- IAZ retains the right to display graphics and other Web content elements as examples of their work in their portfolio and as content features in other projects. IAZ also retains the right to place a text link on the bottom of every page.
- This proposal/agreement becomes effective only when signed by Client or authorized agent of Client.
- The proposal/agreement contained in this contract constitutes the sole agreement between Client and the IAZ regarding all items included in this agreement.
- Payment: Shall be paid with a deposit of 50% of the projected cost of the site at the time of signing, additional payments shall be made based on the length of the project and will be invoiced to Client with payment due date. Publication on the internet will occur upon receipt of final payment. The Client will pay I.A.Z Resources Corporation Sdn.Bhd either through a direct bank deposit RHB Bank 21212500113351 or cheque.
- Time Frame: Client and IAZ agree to work together diligently toward the completion of this project. Client understands that the timeliness of needed materials (photos, logos, text) or changes made to the original work specifications, may impact the completion. IAZ shall assumed that in the event the Client do not comment on the website, or provide any outstanding materials for the website within 60 days from the signing of this proposal / agreement, the balance full payment is due. If the client has not submitted complete text and graphics content within two months after signing of this contract, an additional continuation fee of 10% of the total contract price will also be assessed each month until the website is published.
- Copyrights: Client hereby unconditionally guarantees that all text, graphics, photos, videos, trademarks, designs and any other materials provided to IAZ by the Client are either owned by the Client or used by permission of the owners of said materials. Similarly, Client warranties that all graphics, images, videos and text used in the construction of the Website are either owned by the Client or used with Client’s permission.
- Disclaimer: Regardless of the service provider(s) chosen, IAZ is not responsible for quality or reliability of any Internet Service Provider. IAZ does not warrant that the operation will be uninterrupted or without error, due to Browser software, Internet Service Providers limitations, dysfunction of hosting company’s servers or domain name(s) expiration.
- Changes: Within 30 days of the original posting of the Website or within 60 days from the signing of this proposal/ agreement, only one revision will be done at no charge; to include only photo or text updates. (Does not include cost of photography).
- Assignment Of Project : IAZ reserve the right to assign subcontractors to this project to insure the right fit for the job as well as on-time completion. IAZ will bring to the attention of the client if any subcontractors will be used to work on the client’s project and that subcontractor will be required to sign an NDA before any information is given and before any work is assigned to the subcontractor.
- Single Point Of Contact : Client will nominate a single point of contact between Client and IAZ for the project. All changes, updates, approvals, and modifications should come through this person in order to keep the project on task and on time. Any inquiries made outside of this point of contact will be pushed through the point of contact for verification.
- Delinquent Bills : Delinquent bills will be assessed if payment is not received within 15 days of the due date. If an amount remains delinquent 30 days after its due date, an additional 10% penalty will be added for each month of delinquency. If an amount remains delinquent 120 days after its due date, IAZ reserves the right to remove the apps from viewing on the Internet until final payment is made. Any items created by IAZ including logos, mock-ups, website designs, and domain names remain property and copyright of IAZ until the payment is paid in full by the client.
- Refund Policy : If the client halts work and applies by registered letter for a refund within 15 days of contract signing to IAZ, work completed shall be billed at half of the initial payment, the balance of which shall be returned to the client. If, at the time of the request for refund, work has been completed beyond the amount covered by the initial payment, the client shall be liable to pay for all work completed at the hourly rate of RM 150/hour. No portion of this initial payment will be refunded unless written application is made within 15 days of signing this contract.
- Revisions and Rewrites : Changes requested by the client that are not included in this contract and / or project scope will be billed at an hourly rate of RM 150 per hour. This rate shall also govern additional work authorized beyond the maximums specified above for such services as general Internet orientation education, marketing consulting, web page design, editing, modifying product pages and databases in an on-line store, art, photo, graphics services, and helping clients learn how to use their own web page editor or any other unrelated works beyond the scope specified.
- Sole Agreement : The terms contained in this “PRODUCTION OF A WEBSITES” constitutes the sole agreement between the IAZ and the client regarding websites development. Any additional work not specified in this contract must be authorized by a written change order. All prices specified in this contract will be honoured for six (6) months after both parties sign this contract. Continued services after that time will require a new agreement.
- Legal Information : IAZ does not warrant that the functions contained in these web pages, applications or the Internet website will be uninterrupted or error-free. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the web pages, applications and website is with the client, hosting company or the respective applications store. In no event will IAZ be liable to the client or any third party for any damages, including any lost profits, lost savings or other incidental, consequential or special damages arising out of the operation of or inability to operate these web pages, applications or website, even if IAZ has been advised of the possibility of such damages.