E – LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
START CREATING ONLINE COURSES
E Learning or electronic learning is the implementation of electronic technology in education. E Learning has become an important features of society today, where digital methods are being used extensively in the components and delivery methods of educations.
E-learning can occur in or out of the classroom. It can be done in a self-paced manner ( asynchronous learning ) or it can also be instructor-led ( synchronous learning). It is suitable for distance learning and complementing face-to-face learning, which is termed blended learning.
E Learning can save time for the participants. Training can be done anytime 24/7/365
E Learning will reduce cost of logistics in conducting courses and acquiring knowledge.
E Learning can be done on the go, on mobile devices, without the need of classrooms or desktop
BENEFITS OF HAVING E LEARNING SYSTEM
- Start creating and sell courses online esp short courses eventually contribute to more revenues.
- No restrictions on locations and times for students to attend the course
- Complements existing classroom lectures with additional on line training course.
- Options for having online examinations. Save cost and time for both lecturers and students.
- Organsations can create on line course for company’s procedures and systems.
- News staff training on Company’s procedures and systems can be done instantly without the staff taking any time off from their workplace.
- Various types of staff’s training and development needs can be fulfilled by having them in the e learning system.
- Courses can be taken by staff any time 24/7/365 at any locations; home, airport, overseas etc
- No need for staff to take time off from work to attend course
- Save money on logistics in preparing training venue and engaging training instructors.
- Visual and video based training course will enhance staff productivity.
- Start creating more courses and offering to clients on line courses.
- Provide options to clients in their training needs, instead of just in person training.
- Existing training courses can be recorded and then provide online training option for those who could not attend due to restrictions in logistics and/or financials.
- Training courses can be created once and hence only focus on marketing the course
- Reduce logistics requirements ( office , training venues ) in conducting training courses. This translate in reduced fixed cost ( in house training room ) or offsite training locations ( hotels etc )
Here are some of the features for the e-learning system
Create courses surveys to get feedback from course participants.
Unlimited numbers of students can attend the online course.
Award participants with online certificates for them to download.
Courses can be taken on mobile, not restricted to desktop only.